Anytime I hear of something special that may interest my viewers, I will place it on the website.
- The 14th Southern Hemisphere Felt-Makers Convergence – Toowoomba, QLD – 24-29 September 2017. Contact Marilyn Jensen, O.A.M. on email@example.com. Fibre Exhibition, Fashion Parade, Traders.
- Australian Sheep & Wool Show – 14-16 July, 2017 – Bendigo, Victoria. You must go at least once !!!!!
3. Cheryl Crosbie – Granite Haven Llamas and Gotland Sheep – Gotland Sheep Farm – 1730 Harrys Creek Road, Marraweeney – just exit the Hume HIghway at Violet Town. Cheryl offers free home made biscuits, tea, coffee and juice and is able to cater for buses. Contact her on 03 57908677 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit her web site –www.granitehaven llamas.com.au email Cheryl for details.
4. How about being a day visitor to Gympie Camp? Most Camps offer the chance for people to come just on the Saturday; join in the workshops and purchase from the shops on site. Contact Jennie Bryant on 0413 939 901
5. How about a day visitor to Highfields Camp? Highfields Camp, Saturday, 21st October at the James Byrne Centre in Highfields, QLD (just north of Toowoomba). Contact Susan McKenzie – 0458 243 519
6. Visit the Adagio Mill in Orange. This Mill caters for Alpaca fleece and will convert your fleece to yarn ready to knit if required. Address is: 1/58 Lords Place, Orange. Phone: Nadine 0422 425 424 or Steve 0400 622 987. Visiting is by appointment only.
7. Sydney Royal Easter Show – enjoy all the fun of the Show and marvel at the exceptional level of exhibits in the Pavilions !!! Of course, don’t forget the Spinning & Weaving Sections sponsored by NSW Handweavers & Spinners Guild and “Spinners Haven”.