“Spinners Haven” is generally open 7 days from 9:00 am until 5:00 pm unless we are away at Camps/Retreats. There may also be times when we are out for short periods. However, if we are going to be away, a message will appear on the web site. Please phone – 0428 642 966 – to ensure we are available
See “NEW PRODUCTS” for the “Spinolution” Range of Wheels !!!! the new Cottolin Range of yarns, the new Silk range as well as the additional 24 new colours in the Kraftkolour Landscape Dye Range and five (5) new colours in the Ashford Merino/Silk Range.
RETREATS: Contact me for details and Application Forms for
- Warwick Spinners & Weavers – This Camp may go to bi-yearly from 2021 and also return to Leslie Dam – keep watch for information – March 2021 TBA.
- Nambucca Valley Craft Camp – March 2020 – TBA
- Gold Coast & Hinterland Camp – Bornhoffen – April, 2020 – TBA
- Ipswich Camp – Maroon Dam – June, 2020 – TBA
- Toowoomba Spinners & Weavers – June, 2020 – TBA
- Tamworth Spinners & Weavers – Lake Keepit – September, 2020 – TBA
- Gympie Spinners & Weavers Fibre Retreat – October, 2020 – TBA.
- Highfields Spinners & Weavers – James Byrne Centre, Highfields – October, 2020 TBA
Want to know more about these Retreats? Just give me a call !!!
Phone: (02) 6772 8795 (message bank available – please leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible);
Mobile: 0428 642 966 – Please leave your name and a message or sms with details – it is so frustrating when you get the “hang up” sign, so if your enquiry is not answered promptly, please use our home phone – (02) 6772 8795. Leave details on answering machine please. Thank you !! Given the amount of “rubbish” calls received on my mobile, I will just delete any calls where a name and message are not left.
If you are travelling from out of town, or would like us to be available at a specific time, please contact us beforehand to ensure we will be able to service your customer requirements. We are also heavily involved with the Rural Fire Service (RFS) and the fires in the New England/Northern Tablelands areas.
HOW TO ORDER: Phone, write – or send an email with your enquiry. We will ensure you get as much information as possible to make your final decision. Goods will be sent to your postal/home address with an invoice, including postage/freight charges where applicable, showing options for payment. Should you wish to layby, please enquire. Thank you.