PROBLEM: Computer Company Chariot.net.au is down until Tuesday 25th September – please use email@example.com until it is restored – thank you.
“Spinners Haven” is generally open 7 days from 9:00 am until 5:00 pm unless we are away at Camps/Retreats. There may also be times when we are out for short periods. However, if we are going to be away for seven (7) days or more, a message will appear on the web site. Please phone to ensure we are available
“SPINNERS HAVEN” IS PLEASED TO SUPPORT THE GREATER MANNING/TAREE POLICE COMMAND FOR THEIR AWARENESS OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE BY KNITTING OR CROCHETING WHITE PIECES 25 CM X 40CM – 100 CM – NO. 4 MM NEEDLE OR EQUIVALENT. THIS PROJECT CLOSES ON 23RD NOVEMBER. ALL THE PIECES THAT ARE DONATED MUST BE RECEIVED BY 19TH NOVEMBER AT TAREE POLICE STATION AND WILL BE USED TO MAKE BLANKETS, KNEE RUGS ETC. FOR VICTIMS. THEY ARE HOPING TO GET A WORLD RECORD WITH THE NUMBER OF PIECES DONATED TO MAKE A “SCARF” AS LONG AS POSSIBLE. ARE YOU INTERESTED IN HELPING?????
See “NEW PRODUCTS” for the “Spinolution” Range of Wheels !!!!
RETREATS: Contact me for details and Application Forms for
- Warwick Spinners & Weavers – Cherrabah Mountain Resort – March, 2019 tba.
- Nambucca Valley Camp – March 2019 – tba
- Gold Coast & Hinterland Camp – Bornhoffen – 5-7 April, 2019 – cost tba
- Ipswich Camp – Maroon Dam – May, 2019 tba
- Toowoomba Spinners & Weavers – June, 2019 tba
- Tamworth Spinners & Weavers – Lake Keepit – 13-15 September, 2019
- Gympie Spinners & Weavers Fibre Retreat – 5-7 Oct 2018
- Highfields Spinners & Weavers – James Byrne Centre, Highfields – 19-21 October 2018 – forms available.
Want to know more about these Retreats? Just give me a call !!!
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com
Phone: (02) 6772 8795 (message bank available – please leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible);
Mobile: 0428 642 966 – Please leave your name and a message or sms with details – it is so frustrating when you get the “hang up” sign, so if your enquiry is not answered promptly, please use our home phone – (02) 6772 8795. Leave details on answering machine please. Thank you !! Given the amount of “rubbish” calls received on my mobile, I will just delete any calls where a name and message are not left.
If you are travelling from out of town, or would like us to be available at a specific time, please contact us beforehand to ensure we will be able to service your customer requirements.