“Spinners Haven” is generally open 7 days from 9:00 am until 5:00 pm unless we are away at Camps/Retreats. There may also be times when we are out for short periods. However, if we are going to be away for seven (7) days or more, a message will appear on the web site. Please phone – 0428 642 966 – to ensure we are available
See “NEW PRODUCTS” for the “Spinolution” Range of Wheels !!!! and the new Cottolin. See “WORKSHOPS” for our next Beginner Spinning Workshop on 24th & 31st August.
RETREATS: Contact me for details and Application Forms for
- Warwick Spinners & Weavers – Cherrabah Mountain Resort – 8-10 March, 2019 $195.00
- Nambucca Valley Craft Camp – 22-24 March 2019 – $30.00
- Gold Coast & Hinterland Camp – Bornhoffen – 5-7 April, 2019 – $175.00
- Ipswich Camp – Maroon Dam – 21-23 June, 2019 – $190.00 (Saturday only – $70)
- Toowoomba Spinners & Weavers – 7-9 June, 2019 – $200.00
- Tamworth Spinners & Weavers – Lake Keepit – 13-15 September, 2019
- Gympie Spinners & Weavers Fibre Retreat – 3rd- 6th October, 2019 – $260.00 (4 days); $190 (3 days). Day Visitors (Saturday only) $50.00.
- Highfields Spinners & Weavers – James Byrne Centre, Highfields – October, 2019 – tba
Want to know more about these Retreats? Just give me a call !!!
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com
Phone: (02) 6772 8795 (message bank available – please leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible);
Mobile: 0428 642 966 – Please leave your name and a message or sms with details – it is so frustrating when you get the “hang up” sign, so if your enquiry is not answered promptly, please use our home phone – (02) 6772 8795. Leave details on answering machine please. Thank you !! Given the amount of “rubbish” calls received on my mobile, I will just delete any calls where a name and message are not left.
If you are travelling from out of town, or would like us to be available at a specific time, please contact us beforehand to ensure we will be able to service your customer requirements.
HOW TO ORDER: Phone, write – or send an email with your enquiry. We will ensure you get as much information as possible to make your final decision. Goods will be sent to your postal/home address with an invoice, including postage/freight charges, showing options for payment. Should you wish to layby, please enquire. Thank you.